RE: 95 MPH @ 5800 RPM

Hi all,

I have a 78 Spider in very good condition with only
88,000 miles on it. The fastest I have ever driven it
is 75 miles an hour (in fifth gear--had the pleasure
of overtaking a Boxter) and it is turning about 4,000
revs at that speed. Call me a wimp, but at that engine
speed, the car sounds so noisy that I can't imagine
trying to go any faster. Will my car really go 95
miles an hour? Would love to drive it someday with
someone in the passenger seat who really knows these
cars.

Which reminds me--can anyone here give me a serious,
well thought-out definition of an Italian tune-up?

Thanks

Colin
1978 Chocolate Brown Spider
Santa Rosa, CA