Electrical Woes

Hello Again...

Thanks for your help concerning the Sports Sedan Question and the Donut breakadge.

Todays question is... On my 86 Spider Veloce what would cause my wipers and powers window to run slow, (much slower than usual). When I use them my volt meter (in the cluster) shows discharge... practically pining the needle to the left at about 10 volts.

Lena has a new 75 amp Alternator and a high amp Sears battery... Tuesday I went by Sears and they put it on their test gear which read... battery OK, alternator OK, 13.6 volts at the battery when running.

Other than these items running very slow and the meter pinning south..the lights don't dim and the car starts each morning with a hitch... I'm concerned that something is drawing a bunch of current (but I don't blow fuses) and may end up melting some wires and and/or having an electrical fire.. Eeeeeeeeeeee Noooooo.!

Please advise all you Ohms Law lovers.. Thanks

Gabriel Forzano
86 Spider Veloce "Leapen Lena"
South Florida