Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:06:24 -0700
From: George Graves <gmgraves@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: in defense of the pantera (w/issues similar to usa alfas)

First of all, the Pantera I was talking about WAS 20 years ago.
Secondly, my reference to Alfas being more like Chevies when compared
to Panteras applies only to ELECTRICAL gremlins. As in Panteras had a
lot more of them. I own an Alfa transaxel car and it has 140,000 miles
on it. I have all the service records on the car from new and its never
had its rear wheel bearings replaced nor has it needed them.

George Graves