Re: Alfetta Electrical question

The turn signals, absolutely.  They share a circuit with the hazard
flasher, which should work with the key out (does on most cars).
As for the heater blower, maybe.  I haven't actually gone out to check
to see if my '78 does this, but it's not uncommon for Alfa to wire many
"accessories" into the unswitched circuit.  Radios were usually wired
to run with the key out, for example.  Cars that don't do this have been
modified to run the radio on switched power.

james montebello