Overheating Spider saga continues

While I continue to monitor why my 86 Spider maintains a temperature between 193 and 213, I've noticed the smell of anti freeze when I re-start the car after it has been warmed up.  I think it's time to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.  The thermostat has been replaced, the system was flushed.  Aside from the heater fan not working (although the fan light turns on) I get plenty of heat.  Either the radiator needs to be cored, or the water pump is going.  Given that I smell anti freeze I'm leaning towards a bad water pump.  However, I can't locate the weep hole to check for leakage.  There is no coolant in the oil.  There is no bubbling in the radiator. There is no anti freeze smell in the exhaust.  I'm open to any thoughts, confirmations, or recommendations?

Al
86 Spider