Alfa based Kits

I've actually looked into this, but since I don't have a garage,
it's not in the cards. For those interested in a Lotus 7 Style
clone, check out the Locost. It's not really a kit, but an idea
that came from a technical school teacher in England.

As an excercise, he had his students build a car on the cheap.
He's compiled his wisdom into "The Book" as it's known by
locosters. The book is called "Build your own Sports Car for as
Little as 250#" The Author is Ron Champion

The design is based on an english ford, but there are different
designs (mostly Japanese based) floating around. I've seen a few
Alfa versions as well.

There is even an outfit in alabama that is selling cut steel, or
fully welded frames for those who want a leg up.

The only problem with the Alfa 4 is it's height. It is a tough
fit, especially with the bat wing sump at the other end.

Maurice Marvi