Wanted: NOS right rear sheetmetal '95 164LS

I had a little "ouch" with my '95 164LS. All repair parts have been located
except the sheet metal.

What I need is the right rear fender plus (what I think is called) the "C"
pillar sheet metal.

The car met-up with a semi-trailer with an impact point about 4 feet off the
ground in a low-speed parking lot accident. Destroyed the rear window plus
the sheet metal between the roofline and the gas filler cap.

Current best-case is 6 weeks from Italy. Any suggestions who might have
inventory besides IAP and Alfa Parts? (Please! This is my daily driver and
it might actually rain in California before the work gets done!)

The body shop does not want to work with used sheet metal due to the tricky
work of sectioning-in the new piece and making sure the rear window glass
fits properly. I tend to agree...

FYI: This is insurance company work. I'm not looking for a discount...only
fast availability in USA.

Karl Doll
Sunnyvale, CA