For Sale 91 Silver Spider Veloce

Hello group,
I have a 91 spider veloce For Sale; I put it on the digest some time ago, But have not worked to hard to get the word out that I have this car for sale. I hate to let it go I love this car, but I now am up against the wire I need to sell it. If you know of anyone please pass it on. I now have some pictures of it so e-mail me and I can send you some pictures.  Thank you for your time..

For Sale 91 Alfa Spider Veloce
Original shiny silver paint with tan interior.
46,000 miles, runs great, drive it anywhere.
New clutch, water pump, motor mounts, & tires.
California car bNO RUSTb (as it should be)
$8,000 obo
916-478-3387 Work
doeleman@domain.elided