RE: New ones....

> BUT...  wood ya fork over $40k+ for the latest iteration of
> the 164?  or the same amount of $$$ for the latest iteration
> of yer '73 gtv...  i'd have to wager not likely...  ;~)
>
> regards,
>
> dug seed in

That is the plan (although we are re-considering since things are put out 2 more years).  I'm the cheap Alfa person in the house.  My S.O. wants the new car, and probably would pay a lot for a new one.  Depends on how good they really are.  But, yes, we are planning on spending $40k for a new one.  Hey, an equal FWD Volvo (the S80) costs just as much.

Eric Storhok
Powertrain System Development
Powertrain Research and Development
(313)33x75011