From: dsedon@domain.elided [mailto:dsedon@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 3:32 PM
To: "Storhok, Eric (E.M.)"; rwelty@domain.elided
Cc: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: RE: New ones....

sure, the wolwo is that much.  which is why i'd *never* spend that kinda
money on *any* new car.  any alfa sold in 2007 will only differ from the
wolwo by what's on the badge.  there will be *no* cars made in 2007 that
cater to folks that actually enjoy *driving*.  none that are affordable,
anyway.  (if ya call $40k afordable.)  sure, the marketing types will
design stuff that cater to our *memories* of what driving *used to* be
like!  :>)  hell, i submit there are none made *now*, that are drivers'
cars.  luca's recent posts about the latest alfa gta & awd porsche sums
it up, imo...  and, haven't ya seen my most recent post to the digest
about this, yet???  ;~)

regards,

doug s.