   Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:28:33 -0700
   From: George Graves <gmgraves@domain.elided>
   Subject: Re: Alfa's return to the usa...

   I wholeheartedly disagree. I have driven a 147, a diesel 156, and a V-6
   156 extensively in Europe and I can attest to the fact that in spite of
   these cars being "wrong-wheel-drive" they are VERY MUCH drivers cars.
   The 147 I had last fall outperformed my GTV-6 IN EVERY WAY. The 156s I
   drove in Italy 2 years ago out-handled any Bertie I've ever driven with
   the possible exception of a race-prepared GTA. These cars are quick,
   the 156s are fast (even the diesel will cruise all day at 120 MPH+)

   George Graves