DC Area Body shops

Hello all,

I posted a message last week, I belive and got a
response about finding good body shops in the DC area.
 Thanks Terry!  So far, nobody wants to touch rust
repair.  And, nobody will come to my house for an
estimate. So, I'm looking at books on welding.  I
think it would be good to know how to do that.  I have
made an agreement with a guy at a shop called
Collectors Auto Restoration who will let me mail him
photos of what needs to be done and he'll give me an
estimate from that.  But, it looks like the welding
bill will equal or exceed the car's value if I get it
professionally done.  It's the joy of owning an old
car!  John, Alexandria, VA