Re:164S for sale

"I hate to do it but it's time for a change - I'm selling our 164s.  Here
are the particulars on the 1991 164S:
Red with tan leather. 99K miles. brand new timing belt, water pump, idler
pulley and water pump.  Totally new AC - new compressor and condenser.  New
front brake pads, new brake fluid, new trans fluid.  New clutch at 80K. Both
heads rebuilt at 69K with new seals and guides.  Stepper motors done at 67K
miles.  Nice 16" Compomotive wheels with summer and winter tires.  Nice CD
stereo with added tweeters; sounds great.  Alfa mats and mohagany shift
knob.
The car looks very good with some minor blems in the paint and the clearcoat
is peeling on the sunroof.  Leather in average shape - some wear but but no
tears.  This car has been well cared for and as you can see has had most of
the expensive repairs taken care of already.  It looks and runs great.  Have
a look at http://home.attbi.com/~lechalet/164Sindex.html to see some
pictures and more details.  You can always email me at
chris.lesher@domain.elided with questions.  The car is in Boulder Colorado and
delivery is a possibility."

...And didn't it come in first or second in the 164 class of the Alfa Club
of Colorado Circo event on Sunday?

Cheers,
Lawrence

Lawrence Gowin