Milano Question??

Hello People...I've been considering the purchase of a Alfa sedan... I really would like to stay with a RWD..So that leaves me with a Milano or the older Berlina sedan....

Questions:
Was there ever a Motronics equipped Milano?

Having been on the digest for the past four years I've read many horror stories concerning the Milano. What are the items which present the most headaches..financially and otherwise?

What was the last year the Berlina was produced and sold in the USA and what type of fuel management did it have (carbs, Spica, Etc)? What was the last year carbs were offered?

Lastly..For those of you who can be objective... Please comment on the 164.. It's good and bad points.. Is it and does it drive like a "real" sports sedan? How about torque steering? I owned an Audi and a Saab. Both torque steered pretty badly..The Audi 100LS was the worst!

Thanks
Gabriel
South Florida
86 Spider Veloce (Leapin Lena) Getting new donut as I write..........