Re: Owner Type Ohs

I hit them about the errors 2 mos. ago in the story about the "Indianapolis
Tipo 158"  (it was actually a Tipo 318).  I got an anxious reply from the
publisher, who said they accept these stories and statements at face
value - - they have no knowledgeable proofreader.  I suggested there would
be several knowledgeable people in the club who might volunteer to
proofread.  I received no response to that.

I recived no reply at all from the Owner.  And there was no correction
printed.

Notice how all the stories in the latest Owner are reprints?

Notice how they are soliciting bids for a new publisher?  Hopefully this
means someone cares.  Common car magazines don't make the mistakes about
Alfas that the ALFA OWNER does.

Mr. Goose