Re: Berlina Magic

Dean,

Thank you for the tip. That sounds about right. I'll bet it's grounding out
which is causing it to not start on occasion. Ugh. I'll have to go through and
check it.

The Spica seems to be fine. The engine is strong and feels like it's putting
out plenty of power which is good. That saves me a trip to Wes Ingram.

Once again thanks for the tip.

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold