East Bay Alfa BBQ 9/21

	I'm having an Alfa BBQ (and any other interesting machinery) at my
house in Berkeley, CA on Saturday, Sept. 21.  Starting time around 3:00 pm.
Berlinas, Giulia sedans, and other interesting four-doors particularly
invited.

	Bring spouses, friends, kids, etc.  I'll provide burgers, dogs,
veggie burgers, baked beans, probably salad, etc.  If you feel like bringing
side dishes, drinks, or dessert that would be great, but nothing's required
or expected.  Please RSVP if you're planning to come, letting me know how
many in your group so I can plan accordingly.  This is an informal event,
not affiliated with any group except maybe the Berlina Register, I've had
for a couple of years, in my backyard.  I can't accommodate a huge crowd,
but probably 30 or 40 people.

	Let me know if you'd like to attend and I'll email my address and
directions.  Generally, I'm in north Berkeley not far from I-80.  Thanks,
and hope to see you all.

	Andrew Watry
	Berkeley, CA
	Berlina Register