Re: spica engine miss

I had a similar problem with my 73 GTV. Turned out to be a cracked injector line down at the pump connection. Suggest you take it for a run, then pull over and look closely to see if there is any leaking fuel around the spica pump "towers". I've had two of these metal injection lines break, and they can cause an intermittent miss by fuel starvation. I suppose the lines could break anywhere, but my failures were at the pump. If these lines are not properly supported by the stock clamps and hardware, high rpm vibrations will cause them to fail.

//KCT, Powell, TN