Wes Ingram

I've never had a problem reaching him by phone and he has been prompt in
replying to email.  It kind of bothers me to see people complaining
about him on the digest.  IMHO Wes is a good guy and we in the
SPICA-Alfa community are lucky to have him.  BTW there is no 'they' at
Ingram Enterprises, he's a one man show.  No financial interest, yada,
yada, other than I've been happy with the work he's done on my car...

Cheers,
John
Seattle, WA

'73 GT Veloce