Re: Engine no longer missing

I had an experience similar to this one years ago, with one of the old
(points triggered) Delta CD ignitions on a Spider Abnormale.

Was missing randomly, one could see blue fire everywhere on the high
tension harness in the dark, etc.

Turned out nothing at all was wrong with the electronics, there was a
vibration crack in the wire to the points where it connected to the dizzy.
More or less at random the (intermittent) broken wire would send trigger
signals to the ignition box, and the fun started !

Greg