Euro/Alfa Vacation

Thanks to my wife's determination, upon arrival in Geneva, we picked up a
2002 156 1.9 JTD Diesel from SIXT Rent a Car. Beautiful silver with only
14000km, still smells new. The GTA looks extraordinary in person. Speaking of
which the 147 is gorgeus. Saw one at a dealer in France in red with 17"
wheels, awesome. In Italy on the autostrada saw a train of 156 sedans &
sportwagons, 5 total flying along @ over 200kph. All sensory overload for any
Alfista. Arese, the Museo still standing and will continue to be there for at
least 2yrs...a move closer to Milan is in the works. The rest of Arese looks
eerily quiet. Ciao!
Alex Gouras