Fuel pumps for converting from Spica to Dellortos

Well, I made the decision to convert to carbs for my 81 Spider.  I would
like to thank everyone for their valuable responses.  And a thanks to
Martin in Austrailia who gave me a great deal on a dellorto setup.

Now, I have a couple more questions.  The setup I bought has a regulator,
but I'm uncertain if it alone is enough to do the job of lowering the 60
psi fuel pressure to the 2 psi I want.  Should I look for a second
regulator, or is there a different fuel pump that I should use that would
have a lower psi in the first place?

Thanks in advance,

AJ Lindaman, IA
'81 Spider Veloce