[no subject]

Brian <bsmith@domain.elided> wrote:

Any thoughts as to where the weak link in the electrics could be ? I'm
guessing a bad ground but before I tear into the fuse area, I'm asking for
ideas.

Brian,

This happened on my Milano.   Turns out the ground strap was disconnected
from the chassis (the one that goes to the battery).   It was actually
grounding through the throttle cable.   With a complete failure like you
described seems a likely candidate.

-Peter