Engine stand (now Grade 8)

Just a warning, the block is *really soft*.  You do not need Grade 8
hardware to mount, and be very careful not to twist too hard.  My block's
been off and on the stand about 10 times now (89 2.0 liter) and I'm much
more worried about the threads stripping via overtighening than the bolts.
Using 3 stock transmission bolts (into rear block threads) and one 1/2" bolt
with nut to go through a non-threaded hole.
dan in kc