Re:Monday at Lime Rock

As Antonio said in last Digest the Alfa's and other Italian cars were well represented in the races but the Italian car corral was sparse partially due to its new location in the Outfield in my opinion.  It didn't rain all day Monday as predicted and I also enjoyed the TZ1 chasing those two XKE's (I think it was half the displacement).  Hope to bring the GTV6 next year if I get the wiper switch fixed (Anyone have a wiper switch/arm assembly 4sale?) Bob 84 GTV6