Electric Cooling fan

I hope someone out there can help me with this problem. I have a 1986 Spider
Quad that appears to have a non functioning auxiliary cooling fan. (The
electric one in front of the radiator.) Based on the dash temp gauge the
engine normally runs at 175-185 degrees, but I have had the engine temp up to
about 210-220 and I would assume the electric fan would come on by then. All
the wiring appears to be intact and I can't find any blown fuses, at least
there aren't any blown in the fuse panel under the steering wheel. I can't
find any tech articles on this anywhere so I am hoping someone can tell the me
the procedure to go through to help fix this.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Richard Azar
1986 Red Spider Quadrifoglio