RE: gtv6 windshield

Bill wrote:
>Does anyone know the best way to remove the windshield from an 85 gtv6?
>Its held in by a rubber gasket.
>I can do it real quick with a wrecking bar but I really need it in one
>piece to replace the cracked one in my 83.
>Bill

If the gaskets on both are O.K. then remove the cracked windshield with
the wrecking bar and a hammer being careful NOT to damage the gasket. On
the good windshield cut the gasket outer lip off and the glass can then be
carefully lifted out. This way you get one good gasket and one good glass
very quickly.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA