Re: towing a spider

When towing a spider, why disconnect the driveshaft? Just put the rear
wheels on the tow dolly and lock the steering wheel. Won't that work? As
long as the dolly is fairly low there shouldnt be any problems with the nose
scraping. For short trips of about 50 miles or less, towing with rear wheels
on the ground shouldnt hurt anything, but for longer trips I'd tow with the
rear end on the dolly. Or if you got the cash, just rent a flatbed car
trailer. :) Just my opinion, I could be wrong..... :)

Keith S.
73 spider (towing veteran)