RE: Milano problem - injectors may not be working

Along those same lines, is there a good way to test V6 injectors.  My
slowly-coming-back-to-life GTV6 finally started, but was only running on 5
cylinders.  Seemed to be a clogged injector.  Not surprising since it had
been sitting for a long time.  I took off the rail and soaked them in some
POR-15 Marine Clean - which did a great job on the completely clogged screen
in the gas tank.  Now it tries to start, but only sputters, then dies.  I
scared that I may have damaged the injectors by using too aggressive a
cleaner.  Any good way to figure that out?

thanks
chris

84 GTV6