RE: Spica misfire solved

>On August 28, Erik wrote:

>Everyone who responded was correct.  It appears my rear filter had
become
>clogged already (less than a month).  With new filter the car runs
great
>again.  And, of course, a low fuel pressure switch is now on order!

>Erik Wood
>'74 GTV
>'56 Giulietta Spider

Erik, I was looking through my owner's manual at the service intervals
and the recommendation for tank filter replacement is 12,000 miles.
They recommend changing the main filter every 3000 miles!  I have owned
Alfa's since 1978 and have only just noticed this.

I hope your GTV keeps running well.  I for one have had very few
problems with Spica.  If you leave a tuned one alone it is best.
RAA