Rear side window clips

I am in the middle of rebuilding my 71 GTV and am in need of the 3 clips for
each of the Rear side windows. These clips are the ones that hold the
windows in place with screws through the center post.

I have tried to find them through Bruce's parts bin and International Auto
but no luck so far.

If anyone can help please e-mail me at gprentice@domain.elided

Pictures of the restoration can be seen at the web site below with links to
progress.

http://www.downtowntorontorealestate.com/alfamotor.htm

Graham Prentice
"an agent that works"