SUVs & ALFAs

erik wood writes :

>> Until recently, I drove a 2002 Explorer (6 cylinder) because
>> not other vehicle would do all of these things: 1) haul my kids
>> and stuff all over God's green earth 2) get me through snow
>> drifts with very little excitement, and most importantly 3) tow
>> a trailer with an Alfa on it!  No apologies.

towing an alfa.  thats a noble use for a SUV.  i credit you with
having one of the smaller of the breed.  i must admit to having
a mazda MPV. but its no soccer mom hauler.  used as an alfa
tow vehicle, and group mountain bike hauler, but not a daily
commuter.

-dion fields
-73 gtv
-EDGE disegno industriale