Re: Pat Braden

It is with great sorrow that I read of Pat
Braden's passing on.  Since I can remember,
I've been reading and re-reading the two books
I own that he had written.  He helped fuel the fire
that now burns rather brightly in my Alfa belly.
Before I could afford to buy an Alfa or had any
where to put one, I would happily just read about
them.  I regret not having told him how much I enjoy
his books.

Didn't he mention in a post, not to long ago,
that he was in the process of finishing yet
another Alfa book?

My sincerest condolences to his family.

Livio Passera
Toronto, Canada