Re: greenhouse gases (NAC, but short)

> From: C M Smith <cmsmith@domain.elided>
> Subject: Greenhouse gasses

michael,

i believe you and i (perhaps someone else too?) traded
some posts on this just over a year ago, to no
conversions on either side of the issue. rather than
waste bandwidth again, if anyone is interested in this
they should search the archives (if the posts aren't
lost in the archive hole) for "anthropogenic"  (the
subject was "anthropogenic effects on climate
change").

> No one alive today is smart enough or knows enough
> to attribute current observed warming trends to
> anything we are doing, or not doing. Chances are
> excellent that we are having no material effect upon
> a warming trend well within normal cycles for this
> planet.

the combination of these two sentences beautifully
advertises that the opinions of your post should not
be taken as statements of fact.

regards,
ethan schartman
'87 milano gold (temporarily not emitting CO2 & H2O :(
princeton, NJ
http://finance.yahoo.com