Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL
'74 Spider Veloce (with lots of extra relays)

At 04:33 PM 8/25/2002, you wrote:

Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 14:34:43 -0400
From: ralphone@domain.elided
Subject: Relay Problem

I'm the proud owner of a great 74 GTV which I plan on using as a daily
driver.   I noticed the PO installed a Relay for the Spica Fuel Pump.
The relay is Bosch rated at 15A.  I noticed the relay is always pretty
hot to the touch. I was wondering if the relay was rated to small for
the FI pump or are the wires screwed up?

Thanks in Advance.
Ralph DeLauretis
1974 Alfa GTV