The Complete answer to Road Rage (non Alfa)

I've just heard a story about a driver here who drove to a fancy dress party
dressed as a nun (It was what we call a 'Vicars and Tarts' party). He noticed
how polite other drivers were so he decided to carry on driving dressed as a
nun, and lo and behold he finds he can steal parking places with impunity,
people let him out of junctions, into traffic queues. In short he can do all
the things that normally trigger road rage, and people indulge him.

I may have mentioned this before, but I overtook a red Citroen 2CV on the M1
Motorway once. The three passengers were inflatable Skeletons all dutifully
seat belted in place.

A nun in an Alfa-Romeo does not stretch credibility too far...does it???

Tim Hancock

164TS
164Super