From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Barrett, Jim
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 4:31 PM
To: Alfa Digest (E-mail)
Subject: 1982 GTV6's in the USA, and that "special" color combination

Salutations, Digestibles!

As a proud owner of a '82 GTV6 in southern California, I've gotten used to
the silver paint/blue interior combination; frankly, I can easily endure
this "lovely" blue when I'm rewarded by such driving pleasures.
Last evening, several of us were told that all 1982-model GTV6's that came
to this country only had this color scheme, due to some ordering glitch by
ARDONA, the US importer.
Would any other '82 GTV6 (USA-model) owners care to report what colors their
cars have, or originally had?

Cheers!

Jim Barrett
Huntington Beach CA USA