NEW and CHEAP Spider clutch kit FOR SALE!

Long story but I've ended up with an extra BRAND NEW
Spider clutch kit.

Still in box and wrapper.  Includes clutch disc, release
bearing, and pressure plate.  Unsure of exact
manufacturer but I was assured it is OEM prior to
purchase.  Made in Italy, looks to be of good quality.

How about $130?  Shipping negotiable.  I'm in NC.  It's
boxed and ready-to-ship.  Please contact me off-post.

If you pay via Paypal, I can ship same day and have it
to you within 2-business days.  I'll e-mail you the
FedEx tracking number as proof of shipping.  Otherwise
listed on eBay, would rather have it go to a Alfa Digest
patron.

Thanks!

Jeff