Anyone need a USED cylinder liner/piston set?

I've got a complete used cylinder liner/piston set from
a '85 Spider Graduate with 106K miles.  There is no
scoring or wear ridge on any of the four.  Pistons are
not scuffed, rings are probably worn to limits but no
damage to either.

Includes wrist pins and set of used connecting rod
bearing shells.  All look in pretty decent shape, seems
like they could be used again with a little prep work.

Should be perfectly serviceable after mild honing and
installing a new ring set.  Will also need new rubber o-
rings at base of cylinders.  The old ones are still in
place but should be replaced before installation.

No reasonable offer refused!  I'm in NC.  They are
clean, in a box and ready-to-ship.

Please e-mail me off-post!  I figure someone will have a
need for these for a bargain project of some sort.

Of course, we all know how cheap we are...

Thanks!

Jeff