Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL
'74 Spider Veloce (with amps to spare)

At 10:51 PM 8/22/2002, you wrote:

Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:01:17 -0700
From: "Hanne, Gregg" <ghanne@domain.elided>
Subject: '78 vs '88 Alternator

Greetings,

The charge light on my '78 Sport Sedan is beginning to illuminate at idle but
goes off once the engine is revved.  I have a 65 amp alternator out of an '88
Milano handy and would like to know if it would function properly in the '78.
The two units are physically the same, including the wire terminations;  I'm
not sure about the pulley, but that could be swapped.  Thanks in advance,

Gregg