Sport springs question, 84 Spider

I have the IAP red sport springs all the way around on my 84 spider.  I am
curious to know if anyone has performed the swap from stock to sport, with
plenty of miles under their fannies in both iterations.  The reason why I ask
is because the car rides much lower in the back (obviously because the springs
have lowered the ride height as part of their performance enhancing trait.)
I'm not using my car to autocross, and would probably prefer the normal spring
ride height for the rears.  The fronts can stay as-is, I don't mind a bit more
bite up front.  If anyone knows the unsprung dimension of the stock rear
springs, would you mind passing that info along to me?  If the stock springs
provide a considerable lift to the rear end (1"-2"), and would provide more
cushion to my ride than sport, I may want to go back to the stock setup.
Problem is, this car is second-hand to me, and I don't know what a stock
Spider should ride like.

Thanks!

Greg
84 Spider "Mona"