re: 6 foot spiders

>>All you 6 foot plus spider drivers out there, if there are any, how did you
>>overcome this problem? I had one person suggest moving the seat rails back two
>>inches.
>>

>Not sure if it will work but you might buy a thinner seat (like a racing
>seat). Surefire cure? Buy a Duetto. They have more legroom. I keep
>thinking it would be nice to buy a later spider to drive everyday... until
>I sit in one. AACK! Giulia and Giulietta Spiders have even more legroom!
>Don't ask me why...

More of a sure fire cure ??

Find a 101 spider, and buy it !!

Remove the stop from the seat track, and trim the rear tips of the upper
halfs of the tracks at an angle which matches the floorboards.

I sat comfortably in a 101 spider with these mods, legs supported by the
seat, plenty of headroom no bumping steering wheel with legs, arms straight
to the wheel.

Greg (6'-8") (203 cm)