[no subject]

Ian-

I used to use NGK plugs in our showroom stock GTV (2L) race car, which had euro 2L cams installed.   The intake valves would barely nick the corner of the electrode if the plug was installed in just the right spot.  This did not seem to affect performance in any way, but to eliminate the nicks I would make a mark on the nut side of the plug corresponding to the electrode position so I could turn the plug in to a position that lined up the electrode between the valves where it would not get touched.

And for those of you that caught it...the car owner made the choice (over my objections) to use the euro cams in  the race car.  In my opinion, the same results would have been achieved without them.

O'D