Horn wiring, thanks!

Thanks for the comments of those helping with my horn electrics.  It
seemed like the engine bay was a silly place to place the grounding strap
for the horn, so I hadn't checked there.

Unless there is a good reason not to,  I will probably be moving the
location to the interior of the car, slightly better protected from
elements.

And exactly what would I be looking for as an early indicator of steering
failure?

Thanks,

Darren

83 GTV6, va.Beach