'82 Spider for sale on Craigslist

Hi All,

This Spider's been for sale on Craiglist for quite a while now.  Since I'm a big '82 Spider fan, I hate to see it there and would like for it to go to a good home.  I don't know the owner or the car but it's in my neighborhood and would be happy to go check it out.  E-mail me if you want to know why '82 is the "best year" for Spiders.

http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/pen/car/5214100.html

Brian