Advice on Alfetta gearshift linkage?

I'm trying to convert a '78 Alfetta Sport Sedan from automatic to manual
transmission.  I have the gearbox and the pedals in place, but the donor
car was a coupe, and the horizontal link rod on the 4-door has to be
longer.  I called APE, but they don't have one.

So what are my chances of finding someone who can insert a section
without screwing it up?  I think it needs to be 110 mm longer, because
that's the difference in the wheelbase of the coupe and the sedan, and
I'm guessing the difference is all in the back seat leg room.  Anyone
want to crawl under their car and measure it (yeah, I know, it's a lot
to ask)?  Anyone have one lying around they'd be willing to sell?
Anyone want to recommend a shop in Dallas, Texas that could stretch
mine?

Penurious Ted in Farmers Branch, Texas
1978 Alfetta Sport Sedan, up on jackstands