RE: Just test drove a "perfect" 1991 Spider- impressions

Hello Sean,
 That's the impression when I first got my 91 Spider Veloce. I took a chance to buy my car anyhow because I had a good price.
 - Vibration & noise under the car:
 * Motor mounts missing nuts. $3.
 * Driveshaft mount missing a nut (1/2 nuts).
 * Transmission mount was shot totally.
 - Downshift grinds:
 * Had to change the clutch 8 months later.
 - Airbag light:
 * Re-set 3 times. Took the bulb out.
 - Glovebox warped:
 * Removed and bent it back.
 - Tires squeal:
 * The tires were new, never had the experience.

 Total cost after getting the car and hours under the car:

 - Clutch set: $267 w/transmount & donut & transboot.
 - Nuts & bolts (missing) $5.00.
 - Shocks $200.

 When I asked the owner to take the car to get the estimate for all the noise & vibration, he didn't even want to show me the estimate... hehehehe that's when I know I can get a very good price for it.

 The car is extremely beautiful, reliable & smooth & fun to drive with a great price.

Good luck,

Louis,
91 Spider Veloce,
Sunnyvale, CA