164 Trailing Arms - SuperPro Installation

OK, I know that I have posted many questions about the rear trailing arm
SuperPro installation before, but I promise I will get the job done this
weekend - Miss Cathie and little Charlotte are going away for a few days,
and I'm taking some leave to get some outstanding jobs done (like finish
putting SuperPros in my 164!).

I seem to remember reading in the past (but I cannot find the reference)
that once installed, the final tightening of the bolts through the new
bushes should be done with the weight of the car on the wheels - not with
the car on stands and the wheels/suspension dangling.  Is this correct?

Thanks Alfisti!
John Wiltshire