164 L for sale

Our 168 (nee 164L) is for sale. No we are not getting a minivan or an SUV,
but maybe (gasp) a wagon?!

Located in SF Bay Area
Asking $6,000/BO

1991 164L
3.0 V6
automatic transmission
93k original miles
white exterior with no dings, dents, or rust
tan leather interior in near perfect condition
all the goodies including dual power rear seats
all original glass
new radiator
new cap + rotor
new battery
Eclipse CD player (I also have stock radio)
Stebro center and rear exhaust
164S wheels
new tires
original manuals + various and sundry spare parts

E-mail me off digest for further details about the car. Pictures available
on request.

Chris Robyn
SF Bay Area