Alfa Owners Cheap?

Mebbe the not-so-cheap Alfa Owners have moved up to more expensive I-cars or
(moved down to) new Audis...and mebbe by an extension of the same theory,
the not-so-cheap Fiat owners have graduated up to be Alfa Owners (as I did
in 1993)

If Ferrari made a 4 door sedan with room for a baby seat that had only
slightly higher acquisition and operating costs than my 164, then I wouldn't
be an Alfa Owner. (Heresy! Blasphemer! Burn him at the stake!)

Karl Doll
'95 164LS ($30K acquisition cost in "1995 dollars")